Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Doc McStuffins 4th Birthday

   Little Miss Hannah turned 4! She is probably the sassiest of our bunch, she can also be super sweet and she's smart too! I just love my Hannah! This year she got to have her first friend party! She was soooo excited! The lucky girls birthday even landed on a Saturday so we did her party on her big day! We decided to do a Doc McStuffins theme which was so fun! I love parties so I have fun with it without spending lots of money.






Her Birthday....

checking out the cupcakes
   Purple pancakes for breakfast

 Excited to open up a present after breakfast. What could it be?



 Party Time
I had fun making her invites!













Crazy mom made felt band-aids for all the guests



   We started out at Doc's clinic. All the kids brought a stuffed animal or toy to give a check-up. We also had a basket of extras so they could do multiple check ups. The kids had lots of fun doing this.

   Hannah invited one little boy, her friend Teagan. She thinks they are going to get married one day!








   Then we went outside to play. After playing around on the tramp, slide and with some other games we had a couple group games. We did Doc Says(Simon Says) and Doc, Doc Boo Boo (Duck Duck Goose)










  After that we headed back inside to color and have cake. The kids got cupcakes, band-aid cookies, ice cream and twizzlers. Yum!




And finally it was time for presents. Hannah was so cute hugging all her presents! She loved everything she got and was a spoiled little girl. It was a fun little party for our special little girl!







Josie, Hannah & Charlee





















  After her party she headed to the pool with Dad and the other kids. Grandma and Grandpa Knadler came and visited her there and brought her presents. She was excited to get an "American Doll" named Shannon from them.
    Hannah picked dinner. She wanted grilled chicken, noodles and biscuits. I talked her in to adding a veggie. Then we had another cake for her that I made while she was swimming. We finished the night with her opening a couple more presents. It was a great day! We love Hannah so much and are so happy she is part of our family!










No comments: