Thursday, September 27, 2012

Maddie's Ballerina Party



  Our sweet little Maddie had a birthday in September. It wasn't supposed to be a friend party year, though that didn't stop her from continually asking about it. Well about a week before her birthday I decided to go ahead and throw her a party. I mean Landon and Hannah had parties and Tanner would too so it wouldn't be fair for Maddie. So it wasn't too elaborate since I usually like to plan these things for at least a couple months.




  Since it was last minute I picked the theme for her. She loves ballet class so I figured she wouldn't mind a ballerina party.


After painting all of the girls nails we played musical chairs. Dave couldn't get off work and my sister n law that usually helps had to work as well so the only help I had was the boys :(  Luckily Hannah loves her Tanner.

The girls worked hard making rings and bracelets.



We played a bunch of random games and did a lot of dancing.


Maddie and her very pink cake. Turns out she wanted the cake to be pink not just the frosting.



All her cute friends watching her open presents.


 Cousin Lily cracks me up in this picture.

   It was fun and exhausting. Maddie was one happy five year old.

No comments: