August just flew right by. Here's a brief recap....
Maddie signed up for a four week dance program. It was her first time taking dance and she loved it! So we of course signed up for the year.
Dave took the three kiddos on a day trip to Idaho. This is the longest trip he has ever done without my help. Anyway it was cousin Brett's Baptism. Hannah and I stayed home to attend a funeral.
Dave took a day off work and we met up with his family in the Uintas. I won that battle because we didn't stay over night. I was 100% confident Hannah would hate that experience. The girl loves her freedom. The kids favorite part was taking the canoe out on a lake. They even caught a few fish that they, not me, ate for dinner a couple days later.
| It hailed on us of course |
So I felt like the kids and I hardly did anything fun this summer. It's just hard when you have a baby that naps from 9-11 and 1-3 to do much. So on one of the last days of summer we had a fun filled day that started with bowling.
| Maddie managed to beat both of the boys! |
Followed by a stop to their favorite park,
and finally some shark touching fun at the Aquarium.
| "Mom how did they get the gators in there? Oh I know the Gator Boys must have caught them!" |
The last Saturday before school was spent playing in a couple of our 'pools'.
First day of School! Tanner is in 4th grade this year. Crazy! Makes me feel old. Anyway he has Mrs. Card and loves her and 4th grade. Landon is in 3rd. He has Ms Dietz(T's teacher last year) and is really enjoying 3rd grade so far.
I watched the girls cousin Lily one of the first days of school. We took her to the dino museum. Can you tell who started walking this month?
Hannah got really into playing with baby dolls and would fight Maddie to play with the baby stroller.
Is it me or is there something wrong with this picture? I guess I am training them to be good Dad's?
Landon got his Bobcat! Notice something very wrong about this picture???? Landon is not the only one wearing a scout shirt. Since the last pack meeting in June I was called to be a den leader with the Wolf's and Dave was called to Cubmaster. I guess we are a cub scout family now.
No comments:
Post a Comment