Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hannah's Birthday Party!

 So I threw a little party to celebrate Hannah's birthday. I didn't pick the best day but Hannah was a trooper. Besides working on getting over a cold she was lucky enough to get her one year old shots the same day. Oh and while at her well child checkup we discovered she had an ear infection. So she wasn't totally herself for the party but after a little sugar she had a good time :)

The invitation



The setup. Pretty simple. I actually think it is weird when people go super crazy for their 1 yr olds birthday.

12 wonderful months of Hannah


Besides cupcakes, popcorn and candy we had ice cream.

Okay I did go a little crazy...I thought tying ribbons on the silverware was cute and festive. I also made the Hannah stickers to go on the invitation envelopes. I was pretty excited when I found sticker paper at Xpedx and had to find an excuse to buy it.


Party time!

 Hannah mostly just played with her cupcake. Turns out she had her eye on some other treats.


Like cookies and

some of Mom's special homemade ice cream.


  She also had some popcorn of course. I actually have a ton of pics of her getting popcorn from people.


After all the sugar she became pretty ticklish.


Family & friends that were able to come celebrate with us










Me and My Sweetie after the party!

No comments: