Friday, August 31, 2012

Hannah's One!

I can't believe it's already been a year(13 months now)! Our little Hannah has grown up way too fast for my liking. I miss snuggling my little newborn.




A couple weeks before her birthday we went to Grandma Fowles house to try and get some shots of Hannah. For whatever reason she did not want to cooperate that day. It was a Sunday though and that really is her grumpiest day(she hates missing her morning nap due to church).




Hannah's big day! So I dressed her all up and Maddie and I tried to take her pic but little one year olds that can walk don't want to stay still. When I took her to the party store for balloons they first asked whose bday it was and then they asked how old she is. I thought the answer to both questions was obvious but the lady was surprised that Hannah was only one?!


After a birthday dinner at Applebee's we headed home for presents and cake. Hannah managed to open her presents by herself but was mostly just interested in her big present from her siblings.



Cake time!




Want a bite?


      So Hannah was our smallest at birth and ended up being the smallest on her 1st birthday, despite gaining weight like crazy up until she was 4 months old. She weighs a whopping 16 lbs 12 oz. I was in shock when I saw that on the scale at the Dr's office. I was even more surprised it registered on the charts. But despite her tiny size she is full of personality. She loves being the center of attention. She loves to laugh and make others laugh. She likes to wrestle her siblings. She is almost always on the go. She loves food and loves to eat all the time. Her favorite foods are popcorn, pancakes, cheese, peas & carrots, grapes and apples(at 12 months they have changed a bit now). She is just such a joy to have in our family. I just love my little Hannah bug!

No comments: