So if I didn't blog I would have no clue why I took these pictures or what was going on. I hope to one day scrapbook again but that probably won't be for like 4 years(aka when Hannah starts kindergarten). So anyway here's some random pics from July.
Hannah likes to get into everything. She loves opening drawers. This particular drawer is her favorite. She usually empties it all over the floor but this day she decided to get inside instead.
While the boys were gone backpacking we went to the bday celebration at the museum. Hannah actually looks like she is enjoying it.
I got a new calling...cub scouts. These are the crazy boys in my den. So far they seem like pretty good boys and I'm not minding doing the calling.
One of Landon's friends got him this slip n slide for his bday. Despite the weather being cool this day and well getting ready to storm he still wanted to use it. I wasn't surprised no one wanted to join him.
One Saturday the kids decided they were going to plant a garden and they did. They cleared the area and added some better soil and then planted a bunch of seeds. They also planted a couple things in some cups to keep in the house. I should take another pic because they have a lot of things growing.
When Dad isn't around the kids will play. Dave had to work on Pioneer Day and work late. The kids got a little restless and ended up piling tons of pillows on the floor and jumping on them.
We went and checked out the sting rays. Maddie had been begging to go see them. She really wanted to touch one. Well no surprise that when one came up on the side by her she squealed and ran away and refused to get near the side again. The boys had lots of fun though.
So the kids had those plants in cups in the house right? Well they left them on a windowsill and while I was busy doing Maddie's hair one morning Hannah found one. Dirt, Yum! The boys are the ones that found her and they were so good to clean up after her without me even having to ask. And don't worry the plant is still alive and well.
The kiddos set up a snow cone stand and raked in the dough. They had a whole assembly line thing going. They had lots of fun doing this but especially enjoyed the monetary reward.
The boys used some of their hard earned quarters on fake mustaches. Yep Smiths has a machine you can buy these from.
T discovered Hannah's love of music. He wanted her to hear the song he bought on itunes...Flo Rida's Good Feeling. She really liked it.
And finally on the 29th Hannah hit 11 months. This past year has just flown by. Can't believe in just a couple of weeks we will be celebrating this cuties birthday.


No comments:
Post a Comment