Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Landon's Baptism Day


I can't believe Landon is already 8 and getting baptized. Crazy! Well unfortunately for him Dave got me a special lens for my camera for my birthday and he was the perfect candidate to try it out on. We headed to the AF Amphitheater one evening and shot a bunch of pics of him. I won't bore you with the tons of pictures I took but here are a few.







So here is what I ended up with for the invite...

The big day! Before heading to the Stake Center the kids I ran over to our Church house to make sure everything was ready for the luncheon. I went really simple on the decor because well him getting baptized is the important part.


 The fam just before. Remember how I said Bunny the Bunny would be back? Well turns out she didn't want to miss Landon's special day. I tried to talk Maddie into leaving her in the car but she REALLY wanted to come :)



All of Landon's supporters.



Time for Lunch.







Poor little Hannah's first two teeth decided to start cutting through on L's big day. She was tough just not very friendly with all our visiting family.
 Some 8 is Great cupcakes.

Landon got spoiled with presents. Unfortunately this is the only one I got to see him open.


And after the lunch the whole Fowles clan went to the Dinosaur Museum. It was a lot of fun but I was pretty exhausted from the long day.

No comments: