One of the perks of having bunk beds is that you can make cool little reading spots like this.
Dave and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in November. Due to a sick baby and well having a baby we didn't go out. SO we had a fancy turkey dinner with the family. Since sick babies like to sleep in Mom's arms I got to eat my dinner with one hand
The third grade puts on a Thanksgiving Program every year. Tanner was so excited to have a part and did a great job. It was a cute little program. I'm so excited that we get to see it again next year :)
So the kids reminded me that I hadn't made any special achievement cakes for awhile, in other words they wanted cake. Well Tanner got straight A's on his very first letter grade report card so I thought that was a pretty good reason to celebrate.
I have soooo many pics of these two. Maddie is always asking me to take her pic. The toy Hannah is holding was from the dentist. It was her favorite, she loved shaking it. She would get mad at other toys when they didn't make noise when she shook them. Then one day she hit herself on the head and now she won't play with it.
Sometimes when I hook my camera up to the computer I find surprises. This time I found 20 pictures of hot wheels and their track.
No comments:
Post a Comment