As soon as the new year hit I was itching for some change. I paid a visit to my neighbor and got 6+ inches cut off my hair. Definitely a good change. With all the contraptions a baby brings I decided a family room rearrange was needed. So I moved all the furniture around in a totally new way. Dave was a little skeptical on this one at first but I think he has come around. We also decided to pull Landon out of Spanish Immersion. So Landon has his childhood back(not wasting it away on homework anymore) and is sooooo much happier. We also put Maddie in preschool. She loves it and wishes she could go everyday. Poor Tanner and Dave haven't had any big changes...I have a change in mind for Dave but I don't have the power to get him a different calling in our ward :)
 |
| One crammed full bedroom |
But the best change so far has been Hannah's room change. We finally moved her out of our room on New Years day. She and Maddie are now bedroom buddies. We were nervous about the switch; in the past all our babies have gotten their own room. But turns out there was nothing to worry about, there haven't been any problems. Hopefully she can have her own room one day(the closet is too small for two girls clothes) but that would mean her bros would have to be brave enough to move downstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment