Well summer is over. It went by really fast, but it is good to have the boys on a schedule again. We all got up early Tuesday and got them off to start 2nd and 3rd grade.
Tanner all ready to go. He scored this year and got the best 3rd grade teacher at the school. I'm thinking it's not just a rumor because he has come home every day so far and told me how awesome school is. I love that he is loving it.
Landon has started Spanish Immersion. So far so good. He doesn't come home all excited like Tanner or anything but that's Landon. I'm just happy that I haven't had to push him out the door like in the past.
| In line waiting to go in |
| Yep third year in a row that they are in the same class |
No comments:
Post a Comment