Thursday, November 20, 2008

Living the Dream


I've seen a few games from the upper bowl...I watched several from a suite(back in the Stockton-Malone era) but I've never watched from the lower bowl. I've dreamed of it but I just can't justify spending a couple hundred on those tickets. That all changed last night. . .

It's been a pretty Jazzy week. On Monday Dave and I went to the game against Phoenix. It was a really fun game...Thanks to my siblings that gave Dave those tickets for his bday. We ran into Dave's sisters inlaws who ended up offering us their tickets for last nights game against the Bucks. After much consideration I decided to take Tanner to the game. I made the right choice he was a lot of fun. He really gets into it and cheers a lot.

Alright back to the lower bowl. Our seats were in the upper bowl but the game was definitely not a sell out. So a little way into the third quarter I asked Tanner if he wanted to move down to the lower seats. He jumped up excited so I grabbed our stuff and we headed down. So lets just say I snuck us into some pretty good and expensive seats. It was pretty cool. Tanner thought I should have tried for even closer seats then I got but I didn't want to push our luck.
Brewer shooting a free throw...This shows how good our seats were, I just had my little digital camera
As close as I'm gonna get to my fave player D Will
Tanner loved the confetti and had to bring some home









2 comments:

The James said...

How fun is that!!! That is an awesome experience for Tanner. I'm glad you guys got to go!!!

Dan and Marci said...

Hey--if I remember right we enjoyed that suite together right? Oh. . . bringing back some fun "13" memories. Way to be a sneaky mom. Glad you had fun!