
We had a pretty fun and busy Halloween. On Oct. 25th we went to the Primary Halloween Carnival(top left and center pics). Then last Monday for FHE we went to HeeHaws. The kids had a lot of fun...even Tanner who was depressed over his bday being over. We got to take a wagon ride(top right pic) out to a pumpkin patch. We let the boys each pick two pumpkins and Maddie picked a little one. I'm thinking we will make it a tradition to go to HeeHaws, it's more fun then picking your pumpkins out at the store. Then Tuesday the boys carved their pumpkins. Landon really wanted a vampire one and Tanner wanted a Yoda one but wouldn't let Dave cut it.
Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader and Princess Leia

Maddie's first time trick or treating...she wasn't very patient.
Maddie checking out the goods.


The kids got to trick or treat at Dave's work on Thursday afternoon. They really enjoyed that...esp since they each came home with a bucket full of candy.
Finally Halloween Day....
Landon decided Halloween morning that he "was sick of being Darth Vader". He wanted to be a ghost. So we found a white sheet and cut some eye holes for him. He then decided he didn't even want to do that. So we suggested every costume in the house and nothing sounded good to him. Finally I suggested he be Boozer and he actually liked that idea. The orange sweatshirt was all his doing though.
Maddie's first time trick or treating...she wasn't very patient.
Boozer and Harpring
Maddie checking out the goods.
4 comments:
I love the costumes!! Adia was Princess Leia also. How funny
They look adorable in their costumes. It is so cute that they all wore Star Wars costumes. I loved that Maddie wanted to come right in my house. I loved having her over today. She's a little cutie.
What a sweet Princess Leia.
I love Maddie's hair. Very cute kids.
Post a Comment