I've haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I would catch up on last week.
I guess the craziness all started with my forgetfulness. My church calling is in the Enrichment committee however lately I have been helping out in the Activities committee as well. I'm in charge of the posters and I just totally forgot until the last minute, so I was up pretty late doing them but I think they turned out pretty good.

It was my last week teaching Landon's preschool! Due to Tanner's late birthday both the boys are in preschool this year. I joined with a group of neighbors doing a rotating preschool for three year olds. I figured since I have taught preschool in the past this should be easy... well I was wrong. It was crazy. But it is over and done, I can enjoy the next month when he is going to other peoples houses.

Poor Maddie was sick all week. She required lots of extra love and attention, especially in the middle of the night. This made for a very exhausted Mommy. Fortunately we seem to be through the worst of it.
One afternoon Landon aka trouble locked Tanner and I out of the house. This was pretty embarrassing especially since my neighbor kept staring at me. I didn't have my glasses on but I'm pretty sure she had a smirk on her face. Finally Landon acknowledged my knocks and came to the window but all I could do was laugh. Eventually he opened the garage door and let us in.
We had some decent weather one day and the boys decided they wanted to fly kites. Unfortunately I am not a kite expert...Landons kite ended up attached to his little bike. The next day they did get them up in the air with Dad.
Tanner went on a 'date' with Aunt Caroline to the Utah Grizzlies game. He had a lot of fun. He really liked it when they slammed up against the glass.

Oh and my bracket clinched first place in my fams march madness competition. I had the final two right...unfortunately Memphis blew it. Well at least I crushed all my brothers!
4 comments:
Wow, you've had a busy week. I think you had told me that was your last week of teaching pre-school. You're done!!! That is pretty funny that Landon locked you guys out of the house. I'm glad that Maddi is feeling better. You guys are great.
I too have been locked out of the house by my children. I've considered hiding a key somewhere in case they do it again! And can I just say you are very brave to do teach preschool. My friend tried to get me to do it but I realized I can hardly contain my own children let alone a whole load of them!
Sounds familiar--except Kaylee locked me and Parker and Brenna in her bedroom the other day.
Hi, Stacy
If I haven't told you yet, I love the Ice Cream Social poster! Thanks so much for going above and beyond the call of duty. Hope it's okay I read your blog; couldn't resist clicking on your name on Lynne's comments. So you are now in my favorites folder "Blogs I Like."
Merry Cowart
Post a Comment