Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Dinosaur Museum


Tanner’s preschool went on a field trip to the Museum of Ancient History. Madelyn and I came along. The kids had fun running around checking out all the dinosaurs. Tanner’s favorite part was digging for dinosaur bones and the “most boring part was not getting a toy from the store.” While talking to Tanner’s preschool teacher I found out that Tanner and his bf Sterling enjoy playing with some of the girls at school, and the girls like to kiss them?! I think we need to have a talk with Tanner.

2 comments:

The James said...

You are so good at going on the field trips with them. What a cute picture. We better have a talk with our boys. It makes me laugh though.

Kelli said...

I loved that the most borning part was not getting a toy. Kissing girls?! Whoa!! Sounds like he is a ladies man.