Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Maddie!!!

Today Maddie hit 6 months old. I can't believe she is already that old, time has gone by so fast! Top ten things I love about Maddie...Her smile, Her cute little laugh, the way she lights up when Tanner talks to her, the way she shakes for paper, the sounds she makes over her veggies(mmmm), her big wet open mouth kisses, her little hugs, the way she screams with excitement(esp at church), the fact she has been sleeping through the night since 6 wks old, and the way she misses me when I'm not around. We are so happy to have Maddie in our family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I love your blog. It is fun seeing everyones pictures.
Maelynn

The James said...

Maddie has such beautiful blue eyes! I love how she gives me a big smile when I see her. She's such a happy little thing.

Nicole said...

I made my header in Photoshop. You could do it in any program like that. Just mess around and see what you can come up with. It just needs to be a .jpg file. Then when you are signed onto your blog, customize it by going to "add page element." Add a header and browser your computer and upload the .jpg file. Don't be afraid to mess around with it. If you mess it up, you can always reset your template. The following web site is helpful if you was to try the whole HTML thing. It takes time, but I;m sure you can eventually figure things out. I did, and I am computer stupid. http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/

Let me know if I can help in any way. I'll keep checking you blog. You have cute kids. When Russ and I were married, you were just pregnant with your second. That seems like a long time ago.