The end of January was Sean & Abby's baby blessing. We headed up to Idaho Saturday morning and stayed at the Inn. They had over 3 FEET of snow!!! It was crazy, the roads were just covered in snow once we got off the freeway. This was a big deal of a trip for us since it marked the first time we were taking diabetes on the road. We were also getting to meet Camille's cute little twins for the first time!
| The Inn |
With lots of family there from both sides we were worried about getting baby time but we were able to squeeze in a lot. Camille was busy getting ready for hosting and the girls and I even got left with the twins while everyone else was gone and busy! It was love at first sight for all of us!
The kids got outside and tried to take advantage of all the snow!
Hannah made a new friend! A nephew on Date's side and her just totally hit it off and they were inseparable!
We all got ready and made our way to the church on Sunday morning for the blessing. It was just so crazy to me that you couldn't see the road at all!
Lots more baby snuggling! I wasn't sure what Grayson would think about them but he just loved them so much! He thought their little hands were the coolest thing.
![]() |
| Camille and Family |
Camille asked me to grab some shots of the babies. It was TOUGH! I've never even thought of attempting to photograph newborn twins and well I will probably not do it again!
It was a quick fun trip! Grayson survived and it proved we could keep up on his care even away from home! We were sad leaving the twins behind, the girls and I especially wanted to love on them some more!




No comments:
Post a Comment