Monday, July 16, 2018

May 2017

May!!! One of my favorite and craziest months of the year! It was full of fun and ended the best way possible...Disneyland but that will be a different post!


            Mom just shooting pics of Grayson playing! He's such a good caboose and is usually happy to play by himself!



    Landon's spring concert. The Fowles were able to make it down to attend!



Dance Festival 2017...




The day after the dance festival at school was the girls dance recital! Unfortunately the girls were performing at different times but fortunately that meant they could watch each other!




                          Hannah's class danced to the lion sleeps tonight and it was seriously adorable. Dave totally teared up watching his baby girl dance! She did awesome! Sadly she doesn't want to dance next year and will be trying gymnastics instead.






Maddie had a great 2nd year of competition dance. Her team was the cutest and we are sad for it to be over. We are hoping next years team is a lot of the same girls since they did so well together!















Maddie and Yesenia

Kindergarten Graduation!!! Can't believe kindergarten is already done for our little Hannah. Dave, Grayson and I went and watched all the kindergartners sing and then we went to Hannah's class for their graduation. Hannah had a great year and loved her teacher Miss Buchanan! She is excited to see her at her wedding reception this summer!








FIRST and LAST days of school 2016-2017





                              Dance Pictures!







and all those random iPhone pictures that I'm too lazy to put in order :)



Scary low


Grayson won't take naps anymore but needs them so he usually just falls asleep on me or somewhere random.

 



When kindergartners take over your phone...




                     Hannah, Grayson and I went to the third grade egg drop. Maddie's egg survived no problem! Mrs Guerrero seemed to think the diaper we used was gross!








       Mother's Day 2017 with all my favorites! After some celebrating at home we went to Susan's house and Mark grilled a yummy dinner!




Some shots from the recital...Hannah and mom backstage, Lily came and watched and Arctic Circle afterward!







            Look who we met at the Bear Crawl?!


                                 The girls had a countdown to Disney going in their room in addition to the bigger one I made for the whole family.

             For mother's day I got a play set!!! Haha I've really always wanted one for the kids and we found an awesome deal at Sam's Club for a lifetime one. Dave and Landon worked hard to get it put together. It was mid process here.

Goof
                    We went to the school when the Bear Crawl winner got their ride to school on the firetruck. The nice firemen offered to let Grayson get on the truck but he was too scared so we just took a pic by it. That goof!

I helped out at Hannah's field day!



My favorite little goofs



                                       Maddie got straight A's ALL Year!!! Unfortunately they are doing away with traditional grades on report cards for next year....I finally had a straight A student!




No comments: