Birthday Party
Two big movies came out right before Landon's birthday...Jurassic World & Inside Out. It was a tough decision but we decided to go for the PG one instead of teh PG-13 one. I wasn't sure what the boys would think but they all seemed to love the movie. Landon and another boy even cried(it was a touching movie).After the movie we headed back to our house for pizza, cake and presents. It was a very low stress party for me which actually caused me a little anxiety because I was afraid I was forgetting something. The boys had fun goofing off while they ate. Grayson thought they were hilarious and they thought Grayson was funny.
| Hannah fell asleep on the way home from the theater and slept through the party! |
It was a busy morning before the party with a baseball game. I decided to quickly make the cupcakes into Inside Out characters. For spending very little time or thought on them I thought they turned out pretty cute. (one of the boys is allergic to food color so I did some white ones for him)
| I wanted a pic of G with his frosting face, Landon tried to help |
Actual Birthday!
Summer birthdays are great. Landon wanted to open one present in the morning. I picked the one I thought he could use on his breakfast. He was excited to have his own thing of Nutella. Just like last year we spent sometime at the pool. Landon loves that he gets to play all day on his birthday.Landon wanted hamburgers and sweet potatoes for dinner. Since we played at the pool all afternoon and the boys had a 5:20 baseball game we opted for Arctic Circle burgers. Landon was cool with it. The boys had a great game and won.
After the game we came home for cake and presents. Landon wanted a hamburger cake. It was fun to make!
He really wanted his own kendama and pill. The excited pic is realizing he got the pill.
We had lots of fun celebrating our Landon and our so glad he is in our family! Landon was in the best mood all day and especially in the evening. We are pretty sure the way to Landon's heart is gifts. Something to remember when he is causing trouble.

No comments:
Post a Comment