So Grayson's hair was getting a little shaggy so I decided to give him his first trim, I think the picture shows what he thought about that.
Landon has always loved babies but he especially loves having a baby brother.
One day at Farm Country I was trying to take a pic of the boys with this horse when the horse decided to give Landon's hat an inspection.
We took Grayson up to Henefer for his first time. He got to hang out with Grandma Nancy.
This kid loves to stick his tongue out!
Grayson and Lincoln finally met! Lincoln broke out of the NICU and stopped at our house on his way home to meet his cousins. Grayson wasn't too sure about him and kept looking at Jordyn with a questioning face. It was fun to get some pics of them!
So Thanksgiving Point does this Jello fight every year. I thought it would be fun and the boys did have fun. The girls were not impressed.
We paid Grandma Fowles a visit. Grayson fell right asleep in her arms! At the time we had no clue how things would change or that this would be our last visit like this at Grandma's house. The kids have always loved going to Grandma Fowles house! It's so much fun there and we will will miss it!
When we were looking at houses and saw that this one had a pool on the street I didn't really think anything about it. But as the summer went on I realized I love having a pool here. We spent countless hours there and the kids loved it!
Our cousins from Iowa came for a visit. We spent most of the time at the pool with them playing. The kids loved having them to play with there. It's always sad to say goodbye to them though since we only get to see them once a year!



No comments:
Post a Comment