Monday, June 30, 2014

Parading in June


    Our next door neighbors invited us to go watch the Eagle Mountain Parade with them. It was fun and we learned that it is at least twice as long as the Saratoga parade.






   For my birthday I wanted tickets to the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. We hadn't gone for years! I love to see all the different trends and get ideas for our house. So after the parade we packed up and headed out for a day of looking at crazy big houses. We didn't get to see all the houses in that one day but we saw a bunch. I later went out with a friend two nights to see some more and the last day of the parade Tanner, Grayson and I hit the two that I really wanted to see.



So yeah that bed is made out of cement! I hated this house, way too much of the cement thing going on. It just wasn't warm and inviting at all. Not to mention it just reminded me of one of the colleges I went to. But hey if you want to spend way more than a million on an ugly, bad layout, cement house than go for it.

So this one crazy big house had this out of this world play area. They even had a little mini salon for the kids to play in. The candy store was cool but I really don't think I would ever want that in my house.




Wouldn't mind this pool in my backyard :)

Everyone needs a special oven for pizzas in their basement, right?!


No comments: