Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Break

We had planned to go to St. George but it just didn't end up working out so instead we stayed home and did some stuff around here.

We headed to Farm Country on the 1st day of break since the weather was so nice. Turned out they had this Barnyard Boo thing going on and well a lot of other people were there too.








  I won a couple tickets to the Jazz game. I was debating on who to take with me when a neighbor called and offered us two lower bowl tickets. So I had 4 tickets but for 2 different spots. Well we decided to try our luck and bring an extra person into the lower bowl seats. Luckily there was an extra seat next to us. Anyway it ended up being a fun game with some great seats.


The last day of break we headed up North to a Pumpkin Patch, Temple Square and Gardner Village. The kids had lots of fun at all the stops though the girls weren't too sure about the witches.









No comments: