Saturday, October 27, 2012

Birthday Boys


    October is just always a crazy month. The 25th & 26th are especially busy. First up is T on the 25th. This year he requested I bring him McD's for lunch at school. So the girls and I met up with the boys and had lunch with them at school. Crrrazzy!  For dinner he requested Lucky Duck Soup(creamy broccoli) with pumpkin shaped bread bowls.


 After dinner we did presents. Pretty obvious what he is into this year.


His cake...my best attempt at a football field.



Next up was Dave's bday. The day started out cold and with snow.


 It just so happened to be bring your kids to work for trick or treating day.


   We still had cake so I made a bday pie for Dave.




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Fun to catch up. When did Hannah get so big? Also, did you make those pumpkin bread bowls?