A couple weeks ago Tanner came home with a report card and some good news. I opened up his report card to find straight A's, his lowest grade 97%. Then he shared his good news he had passed off his 12's. In other words he was all done with his multiplication tables. Turns out the boy is a multiplication wiz. He flew through them. Yay!
I figured he deserved something special for all his hard work. I decided to make one of those candy posters since T is a big time candy lover. SO anyway the girls and I ran to the store the next day and picked out some yummy candy. Then Maddie and I worked hard to make the little poster. When T got home from school I told him to come to to the kitchen because I had a surprise for him.
His reaction:
*Note this is the first one of these I have ever made
No comments:
Post a Comment