Monday, February 20, 2012

Halloween in February?

  It looked a lot like Halloween here but it was just the Wax Museum and 100th  day all in one. The big project of 3rd grade is the Wax Museum. The kids read a biography and then do a report and dress up like their person. And 2nd Graders celebrate the 100th day of school by dressing up like they are 100 yrs old.

A nervous Ben Franklin

You can't tell in the pic but his hair is even white

Dave and I worked hard and got his costume done the night before. We couldn't find a wig that looked like Ben Franklin's hair so we had to make our own. I found a Ms Claus bun wig which when undone was perfect. Dave cut some hair from it and glued it to the pirate hat I found. Tanner was the least excited about the socks, they were from the womens socks at Target. I figured they were better than wearing girls tights.
 Landon felt he HAD to have a beard and cane.
 Playing around with the costumes...I don't think the kids will be happy I posted these :)


So is it wrong to hope Landon wants to do Ben Franklin next year when it's his turn?

No comments: