Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweetness


  I just love my little sweetness! Maddie and I spend all day loving on this little doll. We don't always get much done but Hannah won't be my little baby forever.  I can't believe she is already 3 1/2 months old! She's not so little anymore either, she weighed in at 14 lbs at the DR the other day.
  She's finally gotten on a schedule, it's different then what the other kids did. She likes a smaller nap in the morning and a pretty long nap in the afternoon. She doesn't like it when we mess with this so I try to make sure we are home in the afternoon. The best part of Hannah's schedule is that she sleeps through the night.
   The best part of having Hannah around is watching the kids interact with her. All of them love her so much. The other day when the boys came home from school Hannah was crying pretty hard(bad reaction to her meds) and Tanner came right over to her and starting talking to her. Hannah stopped crying and started smiling at her bro. She just loves their attention.

No doubt these two love each other

Funny fact
Maddie's 4 month stats
12 lbs 9 oz  24 in
Hannah's 2 Month stats
12 lbs 7 oz  24 in
When Maddie was a baby I got so annoyed with people always commenting how tiny she was like something was wrong with her. Haven't gotten those comments with Hannah. But I guess they were kind of right.

 So I was never getting around to taking Hannah in for pics so I decided to just shoot some by myself. I wanted a better pic of her in the blessing dress then I got on her blessing day.  This is an improvement, she is looking at the camera.
Hannah's reaction to all of the pics

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We just got your Christmas card. So cute! I can't believe all of Hannah's hair. Love it!