Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finally a Halloween Post

    It's almost Christmas so I was thinking it was time to post some Halloween pictures. Seriously having four kids(and a husband that is never home) is a lot harder than I expected. I'm actually looking forward to Christmas break since it is a break from school and homework. Landon especially could use a break in the homework department.

Carving Pumpkins




Landon's Halloween Program


  

Almost the whole 2nd Grade

Trick or Treating @ Dave's Work

 Oh Miss Maddie and her costumes. She was planning on being Sleeping Beauty then the week before Halloween she decided she wanted to be a fairy like Hannah. So I hurried and made her a tutu. She wore her fairy costume to Dave's work the Friday before Halloween. Thought all was good then on Halloween she wore her Sleeping Beauty dress all day. Then at dinner which is right before trick or treating she decided she wanted to be Belle. So I had to hurry and try to do something with her hair. Silly girl.
Cutest little fairy

Halloween Night
The boys got a little 'creative' with their pumpkins this year

Belle

Skeleton #1
Skeleton #2


Maddie and Emily ready to go trick or treating

The night didn't go quite the way we planned. Maddie decided to go with Emily and her Mom since the boys didn't want their little sisters tagging along. Tanner took off when we weren't paying attention and went with a friend of his.  Dave took Landon and a couple of other boys but they got away from him. Luckily we know all our neighbors. In the end they all ended up with a bunch of candy and home safe. Next year we will come up with a better plan.
after trick or treating
Well the magic of the swing seems to have worn off so I guess that is it :)

No comments: