So the boys had two days off school so we decided to play a little.
Day 1: Provo
We headed South for the first day of fall break. The boys are BIG BYU fans and got pretty excited when I
told them we were in Provo and even more excited when we visited BYU campus. With Tanner's bday coming up I wanted to check out the BYU bookstore and thought the boys would enjoy looking around. After the bookstore we headed to lunch and then we went to see The Smurfs at the dollar theater(something from T's bday wish list).
| Tanner opening the envelope with the tickets...sporting his new BYU shirt. I got one for all the boys since they were only 6 bucks! |
After the movie we went to Sonic's for treats. While we were there Landon was asking about the Provo Temple so we decided to drive by it. Of course the kids wanted to get out once we got there so we walked around a bit before heading home.
| Some Missionaries were nice enough to snap a pic of us, too bad we had to stare into the sun for it. |
Day 2: Salt Lake
We headed North for the second day of our break. We started at Wheeler Farm for some picture taking. I thought it was time to update the pics of the kids. So armed with a new to us camera we headed there. I did learn one important thing...it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a good group pic of all four kids. We need to work on those guys. Here is some pics from that adventure, there is also a new one of each of the kids on the sidebar of the blog. After torturing the kids with pictures we did let them run around the farm, feed the ducks, see all the animals and play on the new playground.
![]() |
| Love her smile! |
After Wheeler Farm we headed to downtown Salt Lake. I had really been wanting to take the kids to the Church History Museum so we finally did it. They loved it. Maddie and Landon kept asking to go back the rest of the day.
Their favorite area was of course the little hands on area for kids.
After the museum we walked around Temple Square. Maddie really wanted to go in the Temple but settled for standing by a door.
We started heading back to the car without going in the Visitor center which I guess made the kids unhappy so we went back. The kids and Dave walked around while I got to take care of Hannah. They didn't have a mothers room so some Sister Missionaries told me about a little room I could have to myself. It was nice not having to feed her in the car for a change. And by the way Hannah was a perfect angel over these two crazy days. She never cried. Actually I had to wake her up to feed her most of the time. She just chilled in her carseat most of the time, doing a lot of sleeping.
It was a fun two days. Unfortunately Tanner's fall break didn't end so well. He woke up at 11 Friday night with the stomach flu. Poor Dave was up until 3am cleaning the boys room.
| T crashed on the floor outside the bathroom. |




1 comment:
Your little Hannah has a ton of hair! My 8 month old Carlin....only fuzz!
I totally know how you feel about trying to get a good picture with all 4 kids....even just getting them to LOOK at you at the same time. Totally IMPOSSIBLE. If you find a secret on how to do it, let me know. my kids know all about the photo torture too! :)
Post a Comment