We were lucky enough to bless Hannah a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to pull it off but we did :) Dave, Maddie and I all ended up with the stomach flu during the week but luckily were healthy by Sunday. Then on the Wednesday beforehand we got word that Sunday wasn't going to be a normal Fast and Testimony meeting, we were getting a new Bishopric. Dave thought about postponing the Blessing but I pushed him to go ahead and do it. It all ended up working out. The new Bishop decided to wait until 8:30 that night to hold Bishopric so Dave didn't have to miss hanging out with family.
 |
| I snapped a couple pics of her just before heading to church, she didn't really cooperate |
 |
| She seems pretty excited for her big day |
 |
| Our Family |
We had lots of family come for Hannah's special day. We ended up getting really lucky and the weather was great. Hard to believe it was cold and rainy the day before. Good thing because I really didn't want this many people eating in our house.
After the luncheon the Fowles clan hung around and celebrated some birthdays...
 |
| Tanner was pretty excited to get a BYU shirt |
 |
| All the Sept-Dec bdays minus Gma Fowles not sure where she was hiding |
 |
| Hannah chilling after all our guests had left |
No comments:
Post a Comment