Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Princess is Four!

  Maddie turned four this week and to celebrate we threw her a little princess party this past weekend.

 Maddie being silly waiting for her guests. So when I asked Maddie which princess dress she was going to wear to her party she said she would be dressing up like Sleeping Beauty. I asked her how(she did not have one at the time) and she said "You are going to go to Costco and buy one." Well lucky for her I had already had Susan pick one up.


 My attempt at a castle cake. I was planning to just do cupcakes but at the last minute decided to do a cake and this is what I came up with. Maddie was happy which is all that really matters.


 All the little princesses, oh and power ranger.


 Hannah was soooo good. She just slept in the corner the whole party and the two hours following it.


 Ready for cake!


 Gavin was such a good sport coming to a princess party. Maddie REALLY wanted him there, she kind of has a crush on him. Can't blame her he's a pretty handsome guy. Anyway he put the crown on and requested a picture.

  So we all survived our first girly party. Maddie had a great time, so I guess mission accomplished. And here is a pic of her on her actual birthday. ..


I found this questionnaire on a blog...
not sure why diaper decided to be giant

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey Stace! Cute post! Gavin loved the party.... do you mind if I steal the pic of him with the girls? I'll totally give you credit. Thanks! And thanks for inviting him. :)