Well we did it, we have survived the first month. Luckily Hannah is a pretty good baby. The hardest part has been keeping up with the boys schoolwork but we seem to finally be getting into a groove on that. I've been meaning to blog before Hannah was a month old but I just don't have very much free time anymore. So here are some random pics from the past month.
Hannah's first big outing was to Grandma Fowles for Labor day. She slept almost the whole time there which allowed gma Nancy and Great gma Fowles to get plenty of cuddle time in.
When she was a week and a half old she was finally ready for her first real bath. Dave talked me into doing it in the kitchen sink and it worked out really well. Surprisingly this is the 1st time any of our kids has ever had a bath in a sink.
She didn't love the experience.
Dave was able to take off two weeks to help out. It was really nice having him around, especially at 7 in the morning to get the boys ready and off to school. During the day he spent most of his time doing projects and chores he hasn't been able to do since he is sooo busy.
I have a ton of pics of these two. Tanner loves to snuggle her and she seems to enjoy his attention. It's nice having a kid I can trust holding her.
Landon really wanted a picture holding her. He loves her so much and has let me know that she is his favorite person.
Three weeks old!
Ready for her first Sunday at church. She was super excited or super hungry. Despite feeding her just before I still ended up in the Mother's room shortly after arriving. Her only nickname right now is Hungry Hippo, the girl loves to eat a lot.
While I was making dinner the four of them were enjoying watching Hannah do tummy time.
My two sweet girls. Maddie just loves her little sis. We haven't had to deal with any jealousy issues or anything. She is always hugging and kissing her and talking sweetly to her.
And here she is today...one month old. She was weighed today and is up to 9lbs 11oz. She is getting big so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment