Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Couple of Things

I've been a little lazy with the blog thing lately but here goes...


Tanner lost his first tooth. Pretty exciting! He talked kind of funny the first couple days and has a pretty cute smile now.







The boys started soccer. It's the first time for either of them to play on a team. It's been interesting. Landon doesn't love it but as long as he keeps going I will be happy. Tanner has fun and tries; hopefully with a little practice he can get a bit better.





Maddie got a new big girl bed! She is growing up so fast.




I took Maddie and Landon to Farm Country. Maddie LOVES all animals so I thought it would be fun. She probably could have stayed there all day luckily we had to get back to get Tanner from school.








And finally we sold our old van and got a newer one. I hate to admit it but WE love it. I didn't think we were Odyssey people but oh well.

Maddie always wants to play inside it. Landon likes to play with the window at his seat and Tanner loves having the back all to himself. Even Dave loves it :)




2 comments:

Matt said...

How long is the soccer season? any games in June?

The James said...

I can't believe Maddie is in a big girl bed. She is growing up so fast. She is such a little doll.