The year started off a bit rough. I wasn't sure he would make it a week let alone the whole year. But with a bit of a bribe I got him in the door and once in he realized he loved it. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I would drop off a slightly cranky four year old and two hours later pick up a happy and chatty one. Landon really enjoyed having Wendy for a teacher, he even wants her to come by and visit just to talk. He is surprisingly sad that preschool is over.
Here's a couple pics from the event
It turns out Landon can sing and dance in public

Reciting a little Hickory Dickory Dock

Landon and Teacher Wendy...the best preschool teacher ever!

All 5 of us, Landon is upset because we are making him take a pic when he wants to be eating punch and cookies.

1 comment:
Congratulations Landon!!! I can't believe you're going to kindergarten next year.
Post a Comment