1. Game 2 in Utah is Laker fan night
There are a lot of Laker fans in Utah and they are very vocal. When attending a Jazz game in Salt Lake I kind of expect to not hear anti Jazz chants all night, unfortunately I was wrong.
The most annoying Jazz fans you will ever meet have season tickets in 136. They chant things you would NOT want your kids to hear.
3. Laker and Jazz fans don't mix
There was screaming competitions all night. I missed some of the game distracted by all the fighting in the stands. It probably didn't help that a lot of beer was consumed.
4. If you get there really early...
you can hang out watching the players shoot around. We sat in the front row(of green seats) and just watched as the players practiced shooting and doing weird exercises. I guess if it's not a playoff game they will even sign autographs.
well at least when the Lakers are involved(see above 1-3)
Okay seriously we had a lot of fun, mostly in the first half, and would do it again. I just would leave the kids at home.
1 comment:
How fun! You guys are awesome fans! Maybe your kids aren't old enough to have caught some of that :)
Post a Comment