My little character has been driving me crazy lately. It used to be if there was any trouble Landon was the one behind it, lately that hasn't been the case. To name a few examples Tanner has gotten "lost" at school, called the police and skipped out on the carpool to walk to school by himself. I don't want to talk about the police thing because it was quite annoying for me since the officer came to our house and was rude and told me the whole thing was suspicious. Then the very next day after that Tanner hid from me(I had to take Landon to preschool) and walked to school. It was stressful for a minute when my next door neighbor called to tell me Tanner didn't catch a ride with another neighbor. Luckily the neighbor that drove was able to find Tanner and make sure he made it school. She did nicely tell him what he did was wrong. Well now Tanner is scared or maybe embarrassed to ride with her and I have to physically place him in her car. Besides all of this he has had a lot more attitude lately too. Sadly for him he has lost the privilege of playing video games until I feel like I can trust him again. So far so good.
3 comments:
You go, girl.
Good Luck Stacy! You've got your hands full. :)
Poor Stacy!!! Tanner is such a little stinker. I love him to pieces though.
Post a Comment