Friday, February 27, 2009

100 and Counting

Landon was so proud of his latest accomplishment. He can count to 100! Well he actually counted to 110 and said "that's enough." I'm pretty sure he has known how for awhile he was just too lazy to do it for me.


To celebrate I made him a 100 cake. I let him pick the colors...surprisingly he picked pink and purple.


That night I met with Landon's teacher for his parent teacher conference. It turns out he is doing really well in preschool. The only issue was that he doesn't always do his best work he tends to do it fast.


Way to go Lando...sorry bud it only took me two weeks to post this :)

2 comments:

Hot Chocolate said...

cute idea, girl. And very pretty color choices, Landon.

The James said...

Good job Landon!!! You are such a cute mom making him a cake. I wouldn't have even thought of it.