Thursday, January 15, 2009

Video Game Overload



If you are wondering where my boys have been the last two weeks the answer is playing video games. All they want to do anymore is play them. They at least rotate between our three systems which allows me to play the DS. Dave has also joined in the VG craze with guitar hero.
This afternoon when I decided I had had enough(they had friends over so not everyone could play) I made them stop and play hide and seek. I normally wouldn't encourage running around the house screaming but it was a nice break from games. Maddie also enjoyed hiding with them.
And yes even Maddie is addicted to the DS.


..That first pic is determined to be that way, no matter what I did it kept going back that way..

1 comment:

The James said...

That is so funny the boys are addicted to video games. Sterling does seem to care much about them. How did the boys fall asleep playing the DS?