
Lately I have been wondering where my sweet little girl has gone. She has become quite feisty. She learned the word "MINE" and well it turns out pretty much everything is hers. Oh and she is ready and willing to fight you for it if you thought differently. She got in to Tanner's homework the other day and was coloring on it. It got pretty scary when Tanner tried to take it back.
Today was a good day. She didn't say mine once. She threw herself on the ground a couple times when I wouldn't give her what she wanted. But overall she was a lot sweeter. I did figure out that she had a couple molars cut through(and she is a BAD teether) last night. Hopefully that's the cause of the feisty behavior...I'm not ready for the terrible twos yet.
2 comments:
I wondered that same thing with Alicia. Maddie is so adorable though. I hate teething. Poor little thing.
"mine"and "No" are the two words I hear the most from Adi! So I feel your pain! Hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment