Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Layout!


We are a Jazz loving family so I just couldn't resist! Of the three choices I found I felt Williams was the best (he's my fave). The boys love watching the games, especially when popcorn is involved. Landon has really gotten into it. If we are flipping channels and he sees a basketball game he always tells us to stop he wants to watch the "Jazz game" even if it's not the Jazz. He also loves to spot BOOZER, his fave thanks to Uncle Matt getting him his jersey.

Dave took the boys to their first game this past New Years Eve. Surprisingly they made it through the whole game. They thought the music was a little too loud but they loved when they could yell "DEFENSE". Now they have the basement set up for a Jazz game bleachers and all. They love to put their jerseys on and go play a game.

2 comments:

The James said...

Tanner and Landon are so dang cute. The thought of them playing their own jazz game downstairs is great. Too fun.

Matt said...

No pictures of the Jazz Monkey??? I'll get you all my pictures of the boys and Maddy at some point :-)