November is Diabetes Awareness month so I of course changed my facebook profile to a picture of my cutie Grayson!
Sunday afternoon at the park! I had been wanting to try out Shay Park in Saratoga Springs. The kids loved it and so much fun playing! Yay for nice November days!
Bubble Fun!!!
Dave and I celebrated our 15th anniversary. Months earlier we had been thinking about going away for it and Susan was even going to watch the kids. However after Grayson got diagnosed that changed things. We settled for a dinner out and Susan watched the kids for that.
Landon ended up sick on our anniversary and slept in the hallway.
Maddie had her choir concert! She loved doing choir this year!
Just taking a nap with his minion!
An after kindergarten trip to the Curiosity Museum! Hannah and Grayson are such good buddies it will be sad next year when she is gone all day.
One month of shots?!
Thanksgiving! This year was a Fowles year and they were doing it all different. They decided to have it at a hotel instead of Grandma's. We were also set to celebrate Christmas and Nate and Aubrey were wanting to do that differently as well. Well I started feeling bad the day before and was miserable on Thanksgiving, obviously had caught a flu bug. With Camille being very pregnant with the twins and Grandma being there we decided I would stay home, plus I was MISERABLE and the lack of a couch did not entice me! So Dave headed up there with all five kids. When it was time to eat he sent me a pic of Grayson's plate so we could decide on a dose. This was our first big get together since diagnosis and we were a little nervous.
Dave and I took Grayson out for a little shopping. We ran into Santa on his motorcycle at Hobby Lobby. He offered to take a pic with G but G wasn't so sure. I thought Santa looked really familiar and I figured it out a couple days later...he's Roger Wise a professor I had for a few classes at UVU.
We got the trees all setup and ready for Christmas. After that they setup the lego train to go around the tree and entertainment center. Then all of them laid on the ground and watched the train go by. And that wasn't good enough...nope... they then put a cell phone on the train and took video. Yep I live with a family of dorks!
This author came and did an assembly at Black Ridge and then a special night. I had to go help her because of PTA. The girls came along and had fun. Maddie got camera shy but Hannah enjoyed getting a picture with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment