Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February

February is usually my least favorite month of the year. It always seems to be a month of sickness. Well it didn't disappoint but we did have a lot of fun and it probably outweighed the bad.


    I got the opportunity to go on the 2nd grade field trip with Maddie. So I thought I was just coming along. They were letting us bring younger siblings for a crazy discount so I thought it would be fun. Well I ended up being in charge of a group of kids which was crazy since I had Hannah and G. Somehow I managed not to lose any kids but I can't say it wasn't hard. After the aquarium they went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. The littles and I skipped it, we were beat.






Landon had his science fair. He was really proud of his project. He ended up getting an honorable mention.


The sun was out so the kids wanted to play outside even though it was only 36 degrees!

    The next day we all went to Landon's game and Grayson seemed perfectly fine. After the game we gave him a nap. Dave and I were running an errand and Tanner called to tell us Grayson was coughing like a dog. We went home and he seemed okay. Later Dave, Grayson and I went TV shopping and Grayson was still seeming ok. That night we got all the kids to bed before 9. Dave and I were excited to binge watch some Arrow. Well less than hour later we heard horrible sounds coming from the boys room. I ran up and got Grayson. He was a mess. He was really struggling, his little chest was sinking in so far. We tried a steamy bathroom and outside air and he still was having a hard time breathing. Since he had three things on the list of "Go to the ER" we decided we needed to go. Dave woke Tanner up and moved him upstairs to our room so he could hear the other kids and we headed to the hospital. They were so nice and good at the hospital. They took us back right away. They ended up giving him two breathing treatments and a dose of steroids. They also gave us a prescription of steroids so we could avoid coming back. Grayson was trooper though he did throw up all over himself. Luckily we brought an extra pair of jammies. While we were there Tanner kept texting me. Poor kid was worried about his little guy.
      Well luckily that did the trick and our little man got better quick. We kept some of his prescription in case he caught croup again. He just gets it worse then most kids and we would really like the avoid the hospital.




 Valentine's Day boxes.  So seriously one of my least favorite things. I wish they would just make something in school. We just never have time to do this. But they did turn out pretty good. Luckily Maddie just wanted a simple one and Landon was able to do most if his of his own.






Grayson figured out how to take his own selfies! There were thirty of these suckers on my phone!




Silly kids!






      Jordyn was expecting a baby girl so I decided to make her a quilt like the one I did for Grayson. Hannah and I went and picked out fabric and then I got to work on it. I thought it turned out pretty cute!



   Someone discovered Buzz Lightyear and loves him. Lucky for him we kept the boys old toy story toys.




   The boys actually won a game! They were super excited so we had to take a post game pic!



   We went to Disneyland in February! I will do a separate post for that.


   Just after we got back from our trip it was leap day. Leap day is Hannah's half birthday and since it only comes around every four years I thought we should celebrate! I just wanted to do a half a cake for her so what to do with the other half???? Well Landon had just scored straight A's on his report card so I surprised him with half a cake.












No comments: