Thursday, October 31, 2013

October


  Well October started with some exciting news...Our house went under contract! It happened conference weekend. I thought being in Utah we wouldn't have any showings but I had two agents schedule for Saturday. The 1st agent and family came like normal but the 2nd agent showed but their buyers didn't. I was bummed but then I got a call from another agent wanting to come ASAP so it worked out. Usually people take 15-20 minutes but this one took almost an hour. So I wasn't to surprised to get an offer the next day. It was even a good offer so we took it! The best part was they didn't want to close until December which gave us plenty of time to figure things out. The buyer was also willing to let us rent the house back so we could spend one last Christmas here.


October birthdays... we celebrated Dave and Tanner's birthdays at my parents house. Uncle Jared came through with the #1 thing on T's list.



Another Pinewood Derby..
Landon's car looked cool but sadly wasn't as fast as he would have liked

T's car is a car from Captain America. It actually did pretty well but he of course
just missed being part of the top 3

I didn't do to well getting pics from flag football but here's one of Landon's team.


Tanner's 11th Birthday

   It was a busy day but luckily nothing like Maddie's bday. The kids had school of course. Hannah and I brought Happy Meals in for lunch with the boys. Then I signed the kids out early to go to Dave's works trick or treating.

Outside Dad's work

waiting in Dad's office to get candy

   After that we raced back to town to take Maddie to her dance party. Darn traffic had us 20 minutes late :(  Then from Maddie's party we all met up and headed out to Eagle Mountain to meet with our realtor to look at a few houses. The girls and I had looked at these houses the day before and really liked 2 of them so it was time to run them by Dave. We did end up buying one of those houses.
   Then it was home to Tanner's choice for dinner..homemade pizza. We finished the evening off with a Captain America cake.

The frosting bandit struck again. Hannah just can't resist.




  Dave's birthday was the same as the year before. We hit the pumpkin patch and Red Robin's.
wagon ride








Hannah's artwork                                                                                            

well at least she has a general idea of where mascara goes















Pumpkin Carving





Raking or Playing?  Sadly this is the last fall there will be leaves from that tree there. The new homeowners wasted no time chopping our tree down :(



Halloween

   A phantom, Captain America and two cute witches

No comments: