Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July


 Not too much happened in July. Dave was crazy busy with work and I was busy getting the house ready to sell. Yes after months or maybe a year or so of thinking about it we decided it was time for our family to move. It was a hard decision but luckily the kids took it pretty well.


As usual we hit the Henefer 4th of July celebration. The kids had a blast. I had some trouble finding Tanner at one point but turns out he wanted to be in the dunk tank. He loved getting soaked.

 
The boys always try to climb this but never get anywhere near the top so Dave offered them $5 each if they could do it. Surprise surprise they both were able to get to the top

Parade time with cousins

 
That night we hung out and watched the fireworks with our awesome home teacher.

  Camping out in the backyard. Hannah didn't even last 5 minutes :)

 Dave had to work on Pioneer Day so I took the kids down to his Grandma's house. There favorite part of going there when none of their cousins are there is they get to drive the lawnmower all around. The boys are actually pretty good drivers.

That night I bought a pack of fireworks and we hung out with the Parkers and set them all off.

No comments: