Last night Landon lost his first tooth...sadly not the way I would have liked. Lately the boys have been acting a bit on the wild and crazy side. Last night was no different. Before tucking the boys in bed they got a nice long lecture on making better choices. Then my last words to them was that I didn't want either of them coming out(I had a bad headache and just wanted to take it easy). Well not too long later we hear some crashing and banging and then their door opens. I start to remind them about my last words but then I hear the crying. Landon's mouth is full of blood and he is screaming. Turns out he had climbed on the windowsill and had put the cord to the blinds in his mouth and jumped off. This resulted in popping one of his top front teeth out. So now his cute little smile has been replaced with a goofy one. And we better get used to it because the dentist thinks it will look that way for at least the next 8 months to year...I'm worried it will be even longer. I mean Tanner hasn't even lost either of his top two front teeth.
Monday, August 9, 2010
A Hole in his Grin
Last night Landon lost his first tooth...sadly not the way I would have liked. Lately the boys have been acting a bit on the wild and crazy side. Last night was no different. Before tucking the boys in bed they got a nice long lecture on making better choices. Then my last words to them was that I didn't want either of them coming out(I had a bad headache and just wanted to take it easy). Well not too long later we hear some crashing and banging and then their door opens. I start to remind them about my last words but then I hear the crying. Landon's mouth is full of blood and he is screaming. Turns out he had climbed on the windowsill and had put the cord to the blinds in his mouth and jumped off. This resulted in popping one of his top front teeth out. So now his cute little smile has been replaced with a goofy one. And we better get used to it because the dentist thinks it will look that way for at least the next 8 months to year...I'm worried it will be even longer. I mean Tanner hasn't even lost either of his top two front teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment