

Uncle Matt came to town and took the boys to their first motorcycle race. They LOVED it! Now they both want to race motorcycles when they get older. I'm sure they will grow out of that since there is no way that is happening!
Memorial Day was my birthday this year. Our super awesome back door neighbors made dinner for us. Dave got off lucky this year not having to make anything.
Maddie and Mom being camera shy.
The cat is still here and she has a name...Dozy. Some days I want her to go bye bye, like this morning when she chewed apart my headphones. But most the time she is a pretty cool cat and well the kids love her more than anything.
Yesterday I took the kiddos to Wheeler Farm to feed the ducks. Oh the poor ducks!
The ducks weren't hungry but the kids didn't care. They chased them around chucking bread at them anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment