Landon's class did a little graduation program. It was pretty cute. We even got the whole family ready and there by 7:45am!
Landon was lucky enough to get the best kindergarten teacher in the school..Miss Gurney. He loved her and misses going to school. Yep that afternoon he was already missing school. She did a great job of making learning fun.
The first grade did a little parent program the week before school ended. They sang a bunch of songs. It was a lot of fun, I'm just hoping they switch the songs up a bit for next year.
Tanner's teacher was Miss Eliason this year. He says "She is the nicest teacher in the school!" I don't know about the school but she is the nicest 1st grade teacher for sure. She even put up with all of Tanner's silly business. I got to help out in Tanner's class every week. It was nice to get to know all the kids in his class. Miss Eliason was even nice enough to let me bring Maddie. She even made a friend in Tanner's class.
No comments:
Post a Comment