For months Tanner has been counting down until his birthday. It finally came last week. Luckily it lived up to his dreams. A couple days before I asked him what he wanted to do/happen on his big day. His answer was have Uncle Matt over for dinner. This was actually a possibility since Matt had come to down for a BYU game. So Tanner got his wish and the rest of the day was just the icing in the cake.
As usual Tanner wanted a Star Wars cake. Thank goodness I have Maddie for a little variety in the cake department.
Some cousins stopped by for a visit and cake. They left with blue teeth...I should have taken a pic of that.
Tanner's fave part of the day was the presents of course
Notice the Captain Rex helmet in the background? Tanner talked Uncle Matt into buying it for him since he hadn't managed to talk me into it.
Maddie and Matt were being silly.
We recycled the cake the next day for Dave's Bday. He didn't mind :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tanner!!! I'm so glad he had his wish on his birthday. I just love the cake. Did you make it? And I also love how it was Dave's cake next. Very creative.
Post a Comment