The first day of the break was pretty lame. I didn't plan anything so we just hung around the house all morning. Maddie then refused her nap, which is very abnormal for her. So I gave up on that and took the kiddos to the park. When Maddie and I caught up with the boys I was amazed to find this -
Since Thursday was boring I decided to plan something for Friday. We started with a little stop at Wheeler Farm so I could attempt to take some pics of them. Maddie was not cooperative.


I brought some bread and let the kids feed the ducks. The ducks were pretty hungry and were not shy at all.

The monkeys behind the glass weren't the only ones in the building.
Yep the boys have been pretty darn lazy about swinging. They usually like one big push to get started. I'm happy they have finally gotten over that. Maddie had lots of fun playing and didn't seem tired at all.
Since Thursday was boring I decided to plan something for Friday. We started with a little stop at Wheeler Farm so I could attempt to take some pics of them. Maddie was not cooperative.


I brought some bread and let the kids feed the ducks. The ducks were pretty hungry and were not shy at all.
We then headed up to Hogle Zoo. It was honestly a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too busy.
Despite this picture Maddie had a lot of fun at the zoo. She just wanted me to hold her. Can you believe my three kids only add up to 112 lbs?
The monkeys behind the glass weren't the only ones in the building.

2 comments:
I think the pictures of the kids turned out cute!
Cute pictures of the kids. You're such a good mom taking the kids up to the Zoo.
Post a Comment