Her favorite part of our outing was the popcorn. When we were getting ready to leave she saw the popper and started yelling "I want that!" over and over. Anyone that really knows Maddie knows that is a big deal since she doesn't talk so much.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Pre-Birthday Fun
With plenty of vacation time available Dave decided to take Friday off. He started the day by taking the boys to school(his 1st time EVER doing that). I tagged along since I was afraid Dave wouldn't be able to handle it and well I was right. Anyway then we took Maddie over to Farm Country to check out all the animals. It was nice but weird to be out without our boys. Maddie enjoyed getting to run around and say hi to all the animals. She really liked the cows and the alpaca this time. She kind of enjoyed the pony ride but it was a little long for her liking (it was at least three times as long as any time I have been there before). She ended up crying and wanting off.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just Mom and Dad took Maddie to Thanksgiving Point. How lucky is she.
Post a Comment