My last post about Tanner wasn't so nice so here's his latest. He seems to be back to his normal self. He hasn't gotten lost, runaway or called anyone he shouldn't. He was the VIP in his kindergarten class this week. He has been waiting for that for months. He started begging me to help him make his poster back in the beginning of January. I kept putting him off and was able to procrastinate it to the last minute.
He had a plan for the poster. The kid is pretty creative so I went with his plan for the most part. He was pretty happy with how it turned out and had to bring it to Grandma's to show it off to everyone.
Oh and since Tanner is back to himself...Landon has also returned to being the one who causes all my headaches. He managed to make quite a mess trying to turn off my scentsy.
Tanner was nice enough to melt the wax with my blow dryer while I scrubbed it off. And yes my wall still has a pink tint.
1 comment:
What a cute VIP poster you made Tanner. I'm sorry Landon has been giving you headaches. He needs to come play with Tanner and Sterling more.
Post a Comment