My bro Matt was just here for a quick trip. As usual he spoiled the boys though I think they wore him out this time. They hit Boondocks, the mall, and Disney on Ice. He picked up hats for both of them. I blame Matt for Tanner being a BYU fan at least Landon can pick a good one.
He also took the time to corrupt Maddie yesterday. That would be a Dr Pepper. Turns out she loves it. She will have to wait until the next time she sees Matt to have it again.

3 comments:
I know exactly what it costs. ;) I have wanted a new camera for about a year. I have been debating between Nikon D60 or Canon Rebel XS. But then there is that whole saving for a down payment on a house thing, so I guess I'm going to have to hold off for a while. I look forward to many more great pictures on the blog.
By the way, Grandpa Clark gives Dallin Dr. Pepper ALL the time. I draw the line when he suggests putting it in his sippy cup. Grandpa Clark is Dallin's favorite person to sit with on Sunday visits. I wonder why. (I'm sure you sense the sarcasm in my voice.)
I think that is so cute of your brother!
Post a Comment